1) RETURNS – At World Class Textiles, we stand behind our products 100%. You can return or exchange all uncut rolls / or closed rolls of fabrics for any reason within 10 days of receipt of goods. However, we are not responsible for any shipping charges whatsoever. Customer has to pay for all shipping charges. Once the fabric is cut, no return or exchange shall be accepted.
2) WRITTEN RETURN AUTHORIZATION – WRITTEN RETURN AUTHORIZATION IS REQUIRED FOR ALL RETURNS. We encourage our customers to inspect the contents of the package(s) as soon as the order is delivered to ensure that you have plenty of time to take advantage of our 10-day money back guarantee. We will be unable to issue any type of refund after our 10-day guarantee has expired.
Please contact us to ensure that your return has been authorized. Please note that the original shipping charge is also non-refundable unless it is our error. Upon receipt of your return, it takes us 10 business days to process your return and credit your account. The credit will be processed against your original form of payment. We will notify you via e-mail once your return has been processed.
3) CLAIMS – Goods must be counted upon receipt. All claims must be in writing, certified mail within 5 days of receipt of goods. Failure to give notice is unqualified acceptance and waiver of all claims. Shortages must be reported immediately to us and checked by us before goods ARE CUT. Cutting tickets are not proof of shortages.
4) CASUALTIES – Any claims for damages in transit should be made immediately to the agent at point of delivery.
5) TESTING OF GOODS- It is buyer’s responsibility to test fabrics BEFORE CUTTING to meet specific requirements and application.
6) WARRANTIES – Levi Textiles, INC. makes no warranty, either expressed or implied, of merchantability or fitness of goods for any specific purpose unless expressly specified in writing